Premium sustainable packaging solution
We design our packaging solutions for a circular economy. Multisteps products have the ability to offer packaging with up to 100% recycled content.
Multisteps is a proud member of The Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO). APCO defines recycled content as follows:
“Recycled content is the proportion (by mass-weight) of pre-consumer and post-consumer recycled material in packaging (AS/ISO 14021).
- ‘Pre-consumer’ material is material diverted from the waste stream during manufacturing (excluding rework).
- ‘Post-consumer’ material is material waste generated by households or by commercial, industrial and institutional facilities.”
[Source: APCO Recycled Content Guide, Version 2: August 2021, Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation, page 5, apco.org.au]
With our ability to offer products with up to 100% recycled content, we demonstrate that superior quality can be achieved sustainably, providing better choices for environmentally conscious companies and consumers.
Our commitment towards creating sustainable packaging solutions is underpinned by these core principles that are embedded into our culture and operations:
- We strive towards sustainability in every aspect of our business and take responsibility for the lifespan of our products – from product conception, to usage, disposal and in turn, recycling of materials.
- We invest heavily to bring premium sustainable packing solutions to our customers. By doing this, we reduce wastage through breakage and poor quality.
- We are committed to continuously reducing our impact on the environment. This extends to our strict policy of choosing suppliers of plastic that reduces their environmental impact.
- During our production process, we ensure all unused trimmings are recycled, to ensure no wastage.
- All our packaging is completely recyclable, which means that they can be placed in kerbside bins for recycling.